Thursday, April 11, 2013

Wiki's Lab

For this lab I was required to go to my schools/workplace wikipedia page and add something or correct something. I was surprised to even find a wikipedia page for Bay Mills Community College because the college is so small, but there it was. I read through it and it all looked pretty good. Somethings that I changed were that is says Bay Mills Community College is on the shore of St. Mary's River. It is technically on the shore of Lake Superior, so I made that correction. I also added under programs that are offered at Bay Mills Community College, that the ECE course is completely online. Below you will see a screen shot of the wikipedia page now.

Wikipedia Change for Bay Mills Community College by Kendra Voris

Also check out my wiki that I created in Wikispaces: http://cep811kvoris.wikispaces.com/

1 comment:

  1. Great job of editing! Just wondering if you have had the chance to set up your Wikispaces account?

    ReplyDelete