Saturday, April 6, 2013

UDL Checklist Guide for Lesson Plan on Learning the Presidents

Below you will find my UDL Checklist Guide for my Lesson Plan on Learning the Presidents that I posted in an early post. I noted many features that I have that will help with multiple ways of accessing the students learning ability as well as their willingness to learn. I did come across a few barriers that will make it harder for some students who may have disabilities or just have a hard time learning this way. I will try to improve on this, but in the meantime please check out my UDL Checklist below.

UDL Checklist Guide for Lesson Plan

1 comment:

  1. Great looking post! Looking forward to seeing how you applied the guideline information to your lesson plan later on this evening. Nicely done using Scribd ~ Susan

    ReplyDelete